Thursday, March 4, 2010

it's the little things...

Anyone who knows me is well aware that the smallest things make me ooohhhh and aaahhhh. I am really a little kid at heart and the world is my playground.

Today Sara and I set out for a lite-lunch...SUSHI, "sans poisson" as Luc would say :)

I ordered my usual avacado, and tried a Akanasu (sun-dried tomato pesto, light cream cheese and sesame seeds). Is your mouth watering yet? The first exciting thing was that this particular shop offers brown rice! Yay! Yum!

The second exciting thing was dessert: paradiso - mango, clementine, strawberry, dessert rice sushi! served with sucre à crème. This is so decadent, you have to try it to believe it.

Anyways, it is the little things that help us get through the day, and good friends, laughter, sunshine and Starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment