Monday, March 29, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole

I remember the very first time I was exposed to Alice in Wonderland. I was 6 or 7 years old, curled up on my Grampa’s chair, grasping the novel in my hands. I too followed the rabbit into the fantasy of Wonderland... not too long afterwards I was sleeping overnight in my step-sister’s bed, at my parent’s new home – when I awoke, I stared at a strange euphoric illustration of Alice getting advice from the caterpillar...

Maybe it is all the hype of the recent release of Tim Burton’s version of Alice in Wonderland (which I plan to see soon) mixed with my fascination with bunnies and that Easter is fast approaching...no matter yesterday was the day I was going to start the creative process with this fantastic story in mind.

Almost done – still need a few finishing touches with my black pen...a little nervous that I will ruin it. But here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment