Monday, March 8, 2010

Not so lazy Sunday...

Despite the day started out with sunbeams playing across my bedroom, while I lay in bed listening to the birds singing - trying to pick out new and unfamiliar chirps (the odd agravating meow of a frustrated cat watching the birds...) Sunday was a not so lazy day.
Scott had to work (at least from home, but end of fiscal makes him frown) so I sat at the other end of the table and started to play.
Firstly, I boiled some water and placed 2 tea-bags of Tazo Passion Tea in a glass measuring cup, along with some muslin to let it soak. After several hours I wrung them out and hung them to dry. Perfect!


Secondly, I had a vision of a lemonade-violette colored cards that I had wanted to do with my new stamps. Very nice!

Thirdly, I finally finished my journal page I had "in progress" for a couple of weeks now. I am entering a new phase of creating, as previously mentioned, but still feeling tentative about it. It is coming, as is Spring.

Enjoy the day!
xo Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment