Thursday, March 18, 2010

A, B, and C

I have always been fond of cursive writing and hand lettering. When I was a little girl, I would sit for hours with my Mother Goose book, copying the stories to practise my penmanship. People often comment on my writing and ask me to write things out for them. There was also the time that my Father-in –Law asked me to write on photo-plaques, thanking sponsors for the soccer teams. I was certain that the guy’s name was Harry, he was Harry to me. His name wasn’t Harry. LOL.

Anyways, the whole point is that for the past year, I have been searching for book and on-line links to expand what I already know and haven’t had much luck. The Gods shone upon me last evening. As I was browsing through Chapters, I spotted a book on my way out – Hand Lettering, by Marci Donley & DeAnn Singh. There was a section on Celtic Alphabet to boot – SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment