Thursday, February 25, 2010

all work and no play, makes Dean cranky...

It has been almost a week and I haven't had a chance to play as much as I would have hoped. But I have excuses: Scott broke his wrist (maybe it is only a sprain?- yeah babe, that is why it is blue...), Hale is off in Kingston (an emotional rollercoaster), I am juggling two positions at work, was offered a new job (yippee), making alternative arrangements for Nick (skiing, Jiujitsu Training), blah, blah, blah!
However, I have noticed an interesting trend in my art...I no longer get the same satisfaction from doodling in my art journal, the way I mostly had before. I am becoming much more comfortable with paint, collaging and just letting go! I would say that I am progressing, evolving -- one might say I am following my bliss!

I am off tomorrow with my Love ~ to go spend the day in Ktown with Lei - hang out, shop, drink and have fun. I better remember to also get Hale (LOL, just kidding BabyGirl!)

Happy weekend everyone!
xoxoDean

No comments:

Post a Comment