Thursday, November 5, 2009

SYNCRONICITY…one of the “aha!” moments.

Last week I moved into a new, larger, more centralized office. I have been in a funk lately and so, with this move I anticipated turning of a leaf. While I was placing all my lovely belle-belles, I noticed that underneath the overhead cabinet was a magnet. I took it down and it was a friendly little marble-like magnet, with a picture of a seedling and the word: HOPE.
Thinking nothing of it, I added it to my collection of bumblebee, ladybug and turtle. A week later, yesterday, I am writing my paper for my Avalon course, which has been on-going since February (yikes!) and synchronicity was on my mind… I looked over at this magnet and saw the word HOPE and realized that the French and Russian origin of my name is HOPE. I was awed.
Later that evening, I stopped by Singing Pebbles to pick up a book and began picking up different stones – (BTW- I picked up a fabulous bloodstone, white agate and golden quartz) and there in the middle of these stones was a pewter pin of a feather, pinned to a card entitled “HOPE”.


The universe is really making sure that I get the message…
Blessed Be,
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment