Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Finished!: Dean's Art Journal - volume 1

Well, after a few short months, I have completed my art journal! Hooray me! I remember when I was inspired to start, after reading Violette's Journal Bliss - staring at all those blank pages. Once I started I couldn't stop and art-journalling became part of my daily routine. My children and husband have been so supportive looking at each page once freshly finished. Now it is complete and hopefully continue to be treasured by them...
Now I am off to purchase a real moleskin book!

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow!!!!!!!! This is beyond amazing...i am so loving your gorgeous pages! I love how you were inspired by my book and then made the ideas your own. You have a lovely style.........this is such an honour to witness your art journey! Keep on creating!

    Love, Violette

    ReplyDelete