Sunday, November 29, 2009

Flying out of my Comfort Zone!


I have purchased my first Moleskin Journal. The pages are pretty sturdy and a nice size that I can tuck it into my purse and go.  I have been teetering on "my style" since I have started art-journaling, and really stayed on the safe side.  Now that I know what I am capable of, I have decided that I want to do more - get messy and out of my head. I tend to think WAAAYYY too much about things. I stumbled onto some of Teesha Moores "how-to" you-tube videos and have started cutting up magazines LOL. So here are some of my Teesha Moore-inspired doodles and collage pages. I have even taken the time to gesso prep and paint the pages - what the hell? It is a little crazy, a little bit rock n' roll, but fun -check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment